Narendra Damodardas Modi, Who is our Prime Minister was born on 17th September 1950 in Vadnagar, Mahesana.
His family belonged to the Modh-Ghanchi-Teli Community which is in the other backward class. His Father Name is Damodardas Mulchand Modi and his Mother Name is Heeraben Modi. He has 4 Brothers and 1 Sister. Name of his brothers is Prahlad Modi, Pankaj Modi, Soma Modi, and Amrit Modi. And sister’s name is Vasantiben Hashmukhlal Modi. Narendra Modi is also called as”NAMO”. Namo helped his father to sell tea near Vadnagar Railway Station.
In 1967, Namo Completed his Higher Secondary school education from Vadnagar. In 1978, he received Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political science From University of Delhi. After he received, Master’s Degree in Political Science from Gujarat University. In college, Modi worked as a Promoter of the RSS(Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh).
In 1985 Modi join the BJP. In 1988, Modi was Promoted as General Secretary and holding this position until October 2001. In October 2001, Modi was appointed Chief Minister of Gujarat.After winning the election continuously 3 times holding the position as a state’s Chief Minister. Since 26th May 2014, Narendra Modi Selected as a Prime Minister of India. In 2014, Modi contested Lock Sabha election and he won the election.
After Winning the Election, Modi Launched so many schemes For local Public.
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana.
- Pradhan Mantri Aawas Yojana.
- Pradhan Mantri ujjwala Yojana.
- Pradhan Mantri Krishi sinchai Yojana.
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana.
- Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana.
- Garib Kalyan Yojana.
- School nursery Yojana.
- Smart cities Projects.
- Digital India.
During RSS Days, Modi met 2 RSS leader whose name is Gajendra Golkar and Nathalal jaghda who found the State Unit of BJP in Gujrat 1987.
Success Mantra of PM Mr. Narendra Modi:
- Build up Confidence.
- Welcome Innovative Ideas and give Freedom to work.
- Focus on Infrastructure and Investment reforms.
- Time management
Unknown Fact About Narendra Modi:
- Modi loves his Country. During his childhood, he served as a volunteer to the Indian army.
- Dressing sense is always drawn media attention.
- He is the religious man. Modi is often called a Hindu Nationalist, well known for his love for Hinduism.
- He has a humble background. He has often been calling himself a ‘poor man’, it is true that he comes from poor background.
- The case of US visa. Modi was only granted US visa after winning his election of the PM of India.
- Lesser known hobbies. Mr. Modi is Found writing poems and photography.
- He can speak well in Hindi and Gujarati. He claims that he is not very fluent in English.
- He believed in Mother. When he starts new things or new work he takes his mother’s blessing.
- Alternative Career. Modi did not want to join politics. He wants to settle down in monk Ramakrishna mission.
Some Master Strokes are:
- A fighting election in his name.
- Surgical Strikes.
- Look East policy.
A look at his controversies:
- The Super Chief Minister
- 2002 Gujarat Riots.
- Gulberg Society.
- Haren Pandya Murder.
- Ishrat Jahan.
- Girlfriend jab. ..
- Support to sukh ram
- Sanjiv Bhatt.
- Amit Shah.
- Gujarat Lokayukta.
- Rambo headline.
- Election Selfie.
- Sangh Pariwar statements.
- Obama’s rebuke.
- Louis Vuitton shawl.
- Rs. 20 lakh Suit.
- Christion church attack.
- Multiple foreign tours.
Awards and Achievements:
- Modi named the best Chief Minister in 2017 survey by India today.
- In 2016 – 14, Won the person of the year award.
- In 2015, He was ranked the 13th-Most-Influential Person in the World by Bloomberg Markets Magazine.
What can we learn from him????
Without hard working, we can’t get success.
Accepts any challenges. Face problems and find out the solutions of the problems. Never give up from problems.