Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Who is working in Hindi Cinema and an Indian film actor born on 19 May 1974, In Budhana, Uttar Pradesh, India.
His father Nawabuddin Siddiqui, Who was a farmer. His mother Mehroonisa Siddiqui, named as one of the most influential women in Indian by BBC. He has 9 siblings including him, 7 brothers and 2 sisters. He comes from zamindari Muslim family.
Nawaz Married to Anjali. They have two children, Daughter name is Shora and son name is Yaani Siddiqui.
He completed his Bachelor’s of science degree in chemistry from Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar. after completed his graduation, he started work in Vadodara for a year, later he moved to Delhi and joined the National School of Drama.
In 1996, After completing his study from NSD, He moved to Mumbai. In 1999, He made his first Bollywood debut with a small role in Sarfarosh movie with the co-star Amir Khan. Later he worked in several films such as School, Jungle, Munnabhai MBBS. After he tried to found work on television. but he did not get more success in television. In the mid-2003, He appeared with Irfan Khan. 2002 -2005, He had largely work. but the year 2004 was the worst year of this struggle. In 2009, He appeared in the Dav D film song Emotional Atyachar, with a small cameo role as Rangila. At the same year, he also worked in the New York film as a role of Journalist. In 2012, He appeared in Prashant Bhargava film Patang: The Kite. At the same year, He appeared in Kahani with the co-star Vidya Balan. In this his role as Intelligence officer Khan. later he worked with Anurag Kashyap directed film Gang of Wasseypur and than also appeared in the sequel of Gand of Wasseypur. In 2013, He played a lead role in the horror flick Aatma. He worked with Aamir Khan in the Talaash film. In 2014, He played the lead role as Shiv Gajra in the Kick. In 2015, He appeared in Bajrangi Bhaijaan and Manji – The Mountain Man. He also appeared in Gujarati film Haraamkhor.
- Nawaz was wake up earlier in the morning at 4 a.m to help his father on the farm.
- He worked as a watchman in the Delhi, Where he had to work from 9am to 6pm.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 2012, He won the National Film Awards in special Jury awards for Talaash movie.
- In 2002, He won the Zee Cine award for the best supporting role in Talaash movie.
- In 2012, he won the Lions favorite actor award for Gang of Wasseypur.
- In 2013, He won the Filmfare award for best supporting actor in The Lunchbox.
- In 2015, He won the Zee Cine award for best actor in the comic role in Bajarangi Bhaijaan.
What can we learn from him??
Like Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Do struggle in your life till you become the success in life. Never disappointed from your failure, Learn from your failure and do better.