Neymar, who is Brazilian professional footballer and known as Neymar Jr, born on 5 February 1992, In Mogi das Cruzes, Brazil.
He is the son of Neymar Santos, Sr. and his wife Nadine da Silva. His father is the former footballer. He has one sister Rafaella Santos.
He has one child boy with Carolina Dantas. He had no any relation with her. The name of the boy is David Lucca and he lives with Neymar.
At the age of 15, He had earned 10,000 reais per month and at the 1ge a6, he was earned 125,000 reais per month. He signed his full professional contract at the age of 17 and also stated to signing his first sponsorship deals. He had started to play football at the early age. He made his professional debut for Santos FC on 7 March 2009 at the age of 17. He had helped them to win Libertadores Cup. In 2013, He signed Barcelona for a transfer fee of $76 million. In the same year, he scored 4 goals in the Confederations Cup and ended up winning the tournament. In 2014 FIFA World Cup Neymar had been Brazil’s main star because the team went into the tournament in search of their 6th World Cup title. Neymar had scored 4 times in the tournament but he had injured in the quarter-final against Columbia and he could not play in the semi-final against Germany.
- His full name is Neymar da Silva Santos Junior.
- He scored his 100th professional goal on his 20th birthday.
- He is the world’s most marketable Athlete.
- He became a father at the 19 years age.
- His name was added to the World Cup All-Star X| at the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
- He looked upon as aggressive and showed his bad temper when he had created chaos on the field messing up with Ceara.
- He had also argued with coach Dorival Junior when he chose someone else over Neymar for the penalty shoot against Gurani, as a result, he had suspended.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 2011, He received the South American Footballer of the year.
- In 2011, He won the Soccer young player of the year award.
- In 2012, He won the FIFA Puskas award.
- In 2012, He won the Arthur Friedenreich award.
- In 2015, He received the UEFA Champion League Top Goalscorer award.
What can we learn from him??
Like Neymar, Be able to recognize your strength and weakness. Maintain your performance.