Nicolas Maduro is a Venezuelan politician who served as the 46th President of Venezuela born on 23 November 1962, In Venezuela.
He is born to Nicolas Maduro Garcia and Teresa De Jesus Moros. His father was a leftist trade union leader. He has three sisters named are Maria Teresa, Josefina, and Anita.
He married twice. He first married Adriana Guerra Angulo. He has one son with that marriage, and his son name is Nicolas Maduro Guerra. In July 2013, He married Cilia Flores, she is a lawyer and politician.
He had attended the public school named Liceo Jose Avalos. He did not complete his education and had started working in politics after dropping out.
In 1980, His political career had begun. After he had made an informal labor syndicate to represent the bus drivers of the company. Later, He had been also employed as a bodyguard by Jose Vicente Rangel during his presidential campaign. In early 1990, He had joined the Revolutionary Bolivarian Movement- 200, which is also known as the MBR-200. In 1998, Maduro had been elected to the Venezuelan Chamber of Deputies on the MVR ticket. Later, In 2000, He had been elected to the National Assembly as an MP. In 2005, He had been elected to the role of Speaker. In the next year, He had been appointed as the Foreign Minister, though He did not speak any foreign languages. On 19 April 2013, He had been formally appointed the President of Venezuela. He had appointed Jorge Arreaza as his Vice President.
- Nicolas Maduro Moros is his full name.
- He had worked as a bus driver for Caracas Metro.
- In 2014, Maduro had been listed as one of TIME Magazine’s ‘100 Most Influential People’.
- In Early 2015, Maduro had also accused the American government of venturing to defeat him and After the arrest of lawyer and politician Antonio Ledezma, American visitors had been forced to go through strict travel requirements.
- In 2016, Once again Maduro had claimed that the US had been assisting the opposition with a coup attempt. However, his claims lacked evidence and had not been believed by most of the public.
Awards and Achievements:
- On 26 July 2017, thirteen government officials had been confirmed by the United States Department of Treasury due to their involvement with the 2017 Venezuelan Constitutional Assembly election.
What can we learn from him??
Like Nicolas Maduro, Do your work calmly. Always ready to learn something new.