Paresh Rawal who is the famous Indian film actor, always lead as a comedian film and now he is in political party B.J.P, was born on 30 May 1950 Mumbai, India.
In 1987, He got married to Swaroop Sampat, an actress, and winner of the Miss India contest in 1979.They have two sons whose name are Aditya Rawal and Aniruddha Rawal.
He completed his school education from Maharashtra SSC board. He completed his college graduation in Commerce from Bombay University in March 1974.
After completing his graduation, He started working in Gujarati theater. In 1986, From his blockbuster film ‘Naam’ He established himself as a great talented actor. During 1980-1990, Rawal appeared over 100 films. Mostly appeared in Villain’s role in films like ‘Kabzaa’, ‘King uncle’, ‘Ram Lakhan’, ‘Daud’,’Bazzi’ and more.
In 1990, He started a comedian role from ‘ Andaz Apna Apna’ film. In this film, Rawal played a double role. In 2000, Rawal played soft hearted Marathi house owner in a film ‘Hera Pheri’. From his acting, Film got much success.
In 2006, Rawal played the same role as played in a film ‘Hera Pheri’ in new film ‘Phir Hera Pheri’. Since 2000, Rawal seemed as comedian role in most of the films like Awara Pagal Deewana, Hulchal, Garam Masala, Hungama, Deewane Huye Pagal, Golmaal: Fun Unlimited, Bhool Bhulaiyaa, Atithi Tum Kab Jaoge?, De Dana Dan, Welcome, Welcome Back and more films. In 2012, He played a lead role in the super hit film ‘OMG – Oh My God’. He has also had the successful acting career in Gujarati plays.
In Indian general election 2014, He won as a Bharatiya Janata Party’s member of Parliament from Ahmedabad East. After this election, He joins the politics.
- He worked sometimes in Bank of Baroda before deciding banking wasn’t his forte.
- He never asked his parents for money, Whenever he needed some money, He would either borrow with his wife or any friend And replay them back
- As a producer, produce his superhit film OMG – Oh My God.
- His second production is the biopic of Narendra Modi.
- He was accused of advocating violence against women.
- He was criticized by actors/filmmakers Vivek Agnihotri and Swara Bhaskar.
- He was also criticized by Congress party leader Shobha Ojha.
Award and Achievements
- In 1994, He won the National film award for the best supporting role for ‘Woh Chokri’ and ‘Sir’.
- In 1993, He received the Filmfare best villain role for ‘Sir’.
- He won the Filmfare best comedian award for ‘Hera Pheri’, In 2001.
- He received the Filmfare best comedian award for ‘Awara Paagal Deewana’, In 2003.
- In 2014, Rawal was awarded the Padma Shri by Government of India.
What can we learn from him??
Never disappoint in any failure, Make more effort behind success and never believe in others, believe in yourself, because self-confidence will make you successful.