Paris Hilton, who is an American BusinessWoman, television, and media personality, born on 17 February 1981, In New York City, U.S.
She is the Daughter of Richard Howard “Rick” Hilton and his wife Kathy Hilton. Her father is Businessman and her mother is a socialite and former actress. She has one Sister and two brothers.
She was romantically involved with a number of people such as Leonardo DiCaprio, Oscar de la Hoya, Rick Salomon, Edward Furlong, and many others.
In 1995, She completed her elementary school education from Buckley School and St. Paul the Apostle School. Later she attended the Marywood-Palm Valley School in California. Her parent left California in 1996 and then She attended the various schools like Provo Canyon School’, ‘Canterbury Boarding School’ and ‘Dwight School’.
In 2003, She got her first breakthrough as an actress, starred in her own reality show ‘Simple life’ with her best friend Nicole Richie. In 2004, Hilton was introduced her own lifestyle brand and also designed a 10-piece fragrance line collection, which had been launched on Amazon.com for sale. In the same year, She had authored her autobiography called ‘Confessions of an Heiress: A Tongue-in-Chic Peek Behind the Pose’. In 2005, she had launched her second book, ‘Your Heiress Diary: Confess It All to Me’. In February 2005, She hosted the NBC’s Saturday Night Live with Keane as musical guest. She also worked in the horror film “House of Wax”, with co-stars Elisha Cuthbert and Chad Michael Murray. In December 2006, She produced and worked in the movie ‘National Lampoon’s Pledge This!’. She loves dogs and she also created a line for dogs, “Little Lily”. In 2007, she launched hair extension line called “DreamCatchers”. She also released her another line in September 2008 titled “Fairy Dust”. In July 2009, she had launched another fragrance line “Siren”. When she was arrested and confirmed to jail, She launched her Fragrance line called “Can-can”. In 2010, During the FIFA World cup, She had been caught smoking marijuana and she was under the vision of local police.
- She has to play Piano since 5.
- She is amazing Cook.
- She hat pet rats.
- She can speak French but also want to learn more languages.
- She wears the Size 11 shoes. Which are not easily available in the footwear market.
- In September 2006, She was arrested for ‘driving under the influence of alcohol’, For this, her license had been suspended. This arrest made complication in the shoot of her season for “The Simple Life”.
- In 2007, Her license again suspended and she had confirmed to jail.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 2005, she won the Teen Choice Award for the movie House of wax.
- In 2005, She received the AVN Awards for the One Night in Paris movie.
- In 2009, She won the Fifi award for the “Female celebrity fragrance of the year.
- In 2009, She received the award for “Innovator of the year”.
What can we learn from her??
Like Paris Hilton, make your Imagination powerful. Celebrate every day and make your name for yourself.