Post Malone who is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, and record producer, born on July 4, 1995, In New York, U.S
He is the son of Rich Post. Jodie is her stepmother.
Malone had dated the popular rapper Ashlen Diaz in the past. They had met each other after Malone booked Diaz for a show.
He had attended Tarrant County College, However, He had to drop out from there and moved to Los Angeles, California with Jason Probst.
After moving to Los Angeles, Post Malone, Probst, and some other artists and generators formed the group BLCKVRD and had begun creating music together. Soon after, Malone had written the song “White Iverson” and had published the song in August 2015. On July 19, 2015, He published a music video for the song. The song “White Iverson” got more than one million views within a month of its release, getting Malone much popularity in the music industry. In August 2015, He had signed a deal with Republic Records. The American rapper had later collaborated with the Canadian pop sensation Justin Bieber and performed the opening act for Bieber’s Purpose World Tour in 2016. On April 20, 2016, Malone had premiered his new song titled “Go Flex” on Beats 1 show. In May that year, He had released his first full-length mixtape titled ‘August 26’, He also made his TV debut the same year when He had worked on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’. On February 20, 2018, He had previewed “Psycho”, his new track with Ty Dolla Sign. The song had debuted at # 2 and later topped at # 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. His second album, ‘Beerbongs & Bentleys’, which had been out in April 2018.
- Post Malone has a face tattoo which reads ‘Always Tired’ below his eyes.
- His real name is Austin Richard Post.
- His album ‘Beerbongs & Bentleys’ had been released on April 27, 2018, and went on to be certified double platinum in the US, Canada, and New Zealand. It also had recorded remarkable sales in other countries, such as Mexico, Norway, the UK, and Switzerland.
- Malone had been called a “culture vulture” numerous times on social media as well as by many publications for allowing African-American culture. In 2018, In an interview given to ‘GQ’, Malone had stated that it’s a struggle being a white rapper.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 2018, He received the Favorite Male Artist award.
- In 2018, He received the award for the Top Rap Song.
What can we learn from Him?
Like Post Malone, Believe in your dreams and work hard to get what you want.