Rahul Gandhi is an Indian Politician and now working as a member of Parliament, Lok Sabha from Amethi, Uttar Pradesh, Born on 19 June 1970. He also served as a vice-president of Indian National Congress party and chairperson of the Indian Youth Congress and the National Students Union of India.
He comes from Nehru Gandhi Family. His father Rajiv Gandhi, who later became a prime minister of India, and his mother Sonia Gandhi, who later became a president of Indian National Congress. He has one sister, Priyanka Gandhi. Rahul is the grandson of the Indira Gandhi and Great-grandson of the Jawaharlal Nehru.
He started his school education at St. Columba’s School, Delhi. After he enrolled in The Doon School in Dehradun, Uttarakhand in 1981. He entered in St. Stephen’s College, Delhi in 1989 for his undergraduate education. But after completing his first year of graduation he moved to Harvard University. During an election rally, Rahul shifted to Rollins College in Florida U.S.A. Here he completed his B.A. In 1995, for the further study he went Trinity College, Cambridge, where he completed his M.Phil.
In 2004, He entered into politics. In 2004, He standing in Amethi Uttar Pradesh, Lok Sabha. Rahul And his sister Priyanka managed their mother’s campaign for reelection to Raebareli in 2006. On 24 September 2007, Gandhi was appointed as a general secretary of the All India Congress Committee. When he was selected as a general secretary of Indian Youth Congress, He promised to reform the youth Politics. In 2009, Gandhi beat his opponent by a margin of over 370,000 votes in Amethi Lok Sabha election. In May 2011, Gandhi had arrested in Uttar Pradesh Police at Bhatta Parsaul village because he supports for agitating farmers, who demanded more compensation for their land being acquired for a highway project. During 2012 Amethi election, Gandhi campaigned in the politically crucial Uttar Pradesh almost 2 months, holding 200 rallies for election.
On 19 April 2015, At Ramlila Maidan there was farmer and worker’s rally, Rahul had given the name of this rally was Kisan Khet Mazdoor Rally.
- Rahul Constantly changed his educational school and institute.
- He established his own Outsourcing firm in Mumbai.
- Rahul was having a love affair with Afghan Princess.
- Rahul Gandhi mocked the Governments as a “suit boot Government” which is related to Modi’s monogrammed suit which had he wore on the Republic day on the meeting of Barack Obama.
- The worst kind of controversy on had been an allegation that Rahul faced regarding a rape of a girl in Uttar Pradesh. A report on India TV stated that Rahul and his friends had raped a girl. The matter reached the Supreme Court but the court dropped all charges against him with respect to the case.
- The most recent controversy on him that he taking a nap during the parliament budget session and this kind of photo viral on social media.
Awards and Achievements:
- He received the CNN-IBN Indian of the Year in Politics award.
- In 2007, Rahul appointed as a general secretary, IYC & NSUI.
What can we learn from him??
Like Rahul Gandhi, Never give up in life and always be Be Fearless. Maintain your status and truth. never forget your ancestors.