Ranveer Singh, who is an Indian actor who appears in Hindi films born on 6 July 1985, In Mumbai, India.
He is the son of Anju and Jagjit Singh Bhavnani, a Businessman. He has an elder sister named Ritika Bhavnani. He is the maternal second cousin of actress Sonam Kapoor.
On 14-15 November he married Actress Deepika Padukone in Italy.
He had joined H.R. College of Commerce and Economics in Mumbai. He had completed his bachelor’s degree in art from Indiana University, Bloomington.
In Mumbai, India, He had worked as an assistant director and slowly grew into the mainstream cinemas when Yash Raj Studios called him for the lead role audition. In 2010, He made his Hindi film debut from the movie named ‘Band Baja Barat’ opposite Anushka Sharma. That was a commercially very successful film. Later Singh had signed on for Ladies vs Ricky Bahl, a romantic comedy produced by Chopra and directed by Maneesh Sharma. In 2013, He worked in the film named ‘Lootere’ with the co-star Sonakshi Sinha. In the next year, the end of 2013, He worked in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s film, ‘Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela’, In this he played a role of Ram, A Gujarati boy. In 2014, He starred as Bengali Criminal in the film ‘Gunday’. Later He also worked some averaged movies such as ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’, Gave cameo appearance in ‘Finding Fanny’, ‘Kill Dil’, and other. In 2015, He worked in ‘Bajirao Mastani’, played a role of Bajirao I, which become one of the highest-grossing Indian films. In 2016, Singh had starred in Aditya Chopra’s comedy-romance Befikre opposite Vaani Kapoor. In 2018, He 2018, He worked in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s film ‘Padmavat’, Played a role of Khilji. The film’s announcement had been deferred and was allowed for exhibition after several modifications were made to it.
- His full name is Ranveer Singh Bhavnani.
- Ranveer was reportedly once dating Ahana Deol.
- Ranveer exercises twice daily for 2 hours.
- The Ranveer diet consists of eggs, salt, and pepper, the amounts of which are altered.
- After his marriage with Deepika Padukone, an Italian Sikh group alleged that the Sikh code of conduct had been violated in their Punjabi- Sindhi wedding.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 2011, He received the Best Male Debut award.
- In 2016, He received the Best Actor Award for the ‘Bajirao Mastani’ Movie.
- In 2018, He received the Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence award for the ‘Padmavat’ Movie.
What can we learn from Him??
Like Ranveer Singh, Take your work seriously and your life lightly. Take your work seriously and your life lightly.