Rihanna Fenty is a Barbadian singer, songwriter, rapper, dancer, and actress born on 20 February 1988, In Saint Michael, Barbados.
She is the daughter of Ronald Fenty, warehouse supervisor, and his wife Monica Braithwaite, Retired accountant. She has two brothers, Rorrey and Rajad Fenty. She has also two half-brothers and two half-sisters from different women that her father was with previously.
She is not married now. She had involved in many relationships with Negus Sealy, Chris Brown, Josh Hartnett, Darke and many others.
She had completed her education at Broome Memorial Primary School and Combermere High School.
In 2003, She had a chance meeting with American record producer Evan Rogers and had performed some song in his presence. The record producer had been impressed by her talent and invited her to New York to record some demo tapes. In 2005, She had signed a contract with Def Jam recording and released her debut album named “Music of the Sun” Which had been presented at No 10 on the Billboard 200 and sold out millions of copies with mixed reviews. In the next year, She had released her second album titled “A Girl Like Me”, The album had not been becoming the only huge commercial success charted in top ten in 13 countries, but also established herself as the young singer as a teenager sensation. In 2008, After more success, she had started on the Glow in the Dark tour with Kanye West, Lupe, N.E.R.D, and others. She had gained more popularity from the concert tour traveled to Latin America, Asia, Europe, New Zealand and Australia. In 2009, Her most awaiting album titled “Rated R” had been released. She had adopted a new music style in her new album which she received from her fans. Her Album “Rated R” reached on No 4 on Billboard 200 chart and her single “Rude Boy”, which had been topped the US Billboard hot 100 for six weeks. The year 2010 had been most eventful for her career, Her album “Loud” became a superhit album. In the next year 2011, She had been released her other album “Talk That Talk”, Which was a dance-oriented pop/R&B crossover album with an element of Hip-hop, electronic and house music. In 2012, She had brought out her another album titled “Unapologetic”. In 2015, She released her most recent album “Home”. In addition to her music career, she had appeared in small roles in movies such as “This Is the End”, “Annie”, and “Home”.
- Her real name is Robyn Rihanna Fenty.
- She called as the queen of pop.
- Red, Black, and pink are her favorite colors.
- She had achieved unprecedented success from her album ‘Good Girl Gone Bad’, Which became super hit internationally, which was No 1 on the UK Albums Chart.
- Rihanna had filed a lawsuit of $35 million against Peter Gunis and the firm Berdon LLP. They had opted for settlement out of court for over $10 million.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 2006, She received the Billboard Music award.
- In 2007, She received the MTV Video Music award.
- In 2010, She received the Grammy award.
- In 2011, She received the Billboard Music award.
- In 2014, She awarded Fashion Icon.
- In 2015, She received the Grammy award.
What can we learn from Her??
Like Rihanna, For getting success, you work hard and concentrate on your goal.