Robert Downey Jr. is An famous American film actor born on 4 April 1965, In New York City, U.S.
His parents also came from the film industry. His father Robert Downey Sr, who is an actor and filmmaker and his mother Elsie Ann, she was an actress. He has one older sister Allyson Downey.
He married twice in his life. On May 29, 1992, He married Actress, Deborah Falconer. They have one son Indio Falconer Downey. On 26 April 2004, They divorced. In August 2005, He secondly married Susan Levin, Who is an executive vice president at production Joel Silver’s film company. They have two children. Son name is Exton Elias Downey and daughter name is Avri Roel Downey.
At the age of 13, He moved to California and joined the Santa Monica High school. In 1982, He quit school education to focus on full time acting career. he returned to New York.
He made his acting debut at the age of five. In 1987, he played Julian Wells role in the Less Than Zero. In 1992, He appeared in the Chaplin film. In this film, he played the role of Charlie Chaplin. For this role, Robert nominated for the Best Actor in the Academy Awards 65th ceremony. In 1993, He worked in Heart and Souls with co-stars Alfre Woodard and Kyra Sedgwick. In the same year, he appeared in the Short Cuts with co-stars Matthew Modine and Julianne Moore. from 1996 to 2001, He arrested many times on the drug-related charges. He also worked in television serial ‘Ally McBeal’. After many years of struggle, He was able to give blockbuster movies in Hollywood film industry. He gave many superhit films such as “Due Date”, “Captain America: Civil War”, “Iron Man”, “Iron Man 2”, “Iron Man 3″, Zodiac”, “The Avengers”, “Back to school”, and many other films. Between 2012 to 2013, He became the highest paid actor in the Hollywood.
- He was addicted to drugs at the age of eight.
- He was nominated for the Oscar for best actor for the Chaplin movie.
- Robert had earned seven cents per hour.
- In April 1996, He had arrested for the Possession of heroin, cocaine and an unloaded.
Award and Achievements:
- In 1993, He received the award for Best Actor in leading role in the Chaplin film.
- In 1994, He won the Best Cast award for the Shortcuts.
- In 2010, He received the Best Actor award for the Sherlock Holmes film.
- In 2014, He received the Favorite Male Butt Kicker award for the Iron Man 3 film.
- In 2015, He received the MTV generation and people choice award.
What can we learn from him??
Like Robert Downey Jr, Concentrate on getting ahead one step at a time and focus on your goal. and work hard to fulfill your dream.