Robert Kraft who is an American business magnate and the Chairman, Chief Executive Officer of The Kraft Group born on June 5, 1941, In U.S.
He is born to Harry Kraft Sarah Bryna. His father was a dress manufacturer.
In June 1963, He married Myra Nathalie Hiatt who was the daughter of businessman and philanthropist Jacob Hiatt. They have four sons. In 2011, Myra died of cancer leaving Robert devastated.
He had received his primary education from the Edward Devotion School and moved on to Brookline High School from where he graduated in 1959. He had graduated from Columbia later the same year and went on to pursue an MBA from Harvard Business School, earning the degree in 1965.
Robert Kraft had begun working with the Rand-Whitney Group, a Worcester-based packaging company run by his father-in-law. Hard working and intelligent, he found much success as a professional and had been soon able to gain control of the company through a leveraged buyout in 1968. At the same year, He had interested in politics and had also been elected chairman of the Newton Democratic City Committee. In 1972, An enthusiastic individual, it did not take Robert Kraft long to found his own business, International Forest Products, a company trading in physical paper products. This venture too proved to be a great success. By 1980, He had started spending the proceeds from his businesses in various ventures. In 1983, He had invested in New England Television Corp which gained control of WNAC-TV and became a director of the board. In 1998, He had established the Kraft Group LLC as the impending company to own and operate his several business investments in known sports, manufacturing, and real estate development industries, which is based in Massachusetts. Ever since Under Kraft’s ownership, The Patriots felt newfound and sustained success. Bill Belichick is current The Patriots coach who had been hired in 2000. Under his guidance, the team won three Super Bowls in four years 2001, 2003, and 2004, and finished 2007.
- Robert Kenneth Kraft is his full name.
- Robert Kraft is a very famous philanthropist who along with his other family members has provided over $100 million to a mixture of philanthropic purposes in areas related to education, Kids and women issues, healthcare, youth sports, and American and Israeli causes.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 2004, He had been awarded the Columbia University Alexander Hamilton Medal.
- In 2006, He received the Theodore Roosevelt Award.
- In 2011 Kraft had been drafted into the American Academy of Arts and Sciences.
- In 2013, He had been presented with the Carnegie Hall Medal of Excellence Award.
What Can we learn from Him??
Like Robert Kraft, Don’t think about failure in any situation. Always go positive in life.