Salman Khan, Who is the biggest star of Bollywood, producer, and television personality is born on 27 December 1965, In Indore Madhya Pradesh.
His father Salim Khan is a renowned scriptwriter and his stepmother, Helen is Famous Bollywood item dancer. His biological mother Sushila Charak, and later he adopted by Salma Khan. Salman has 2 younger brothers, Arbaaz Khan and Sohil Khan. He has 2 sisters, Alvira Khan Agnihotri, and his Adopted sister Arpita.
Salman Khan completed his school education at St. Stanislaus High School in Bandra, Mumbai. He attended the St.Xavier’s College in Mumbai after dropped out.
In 1988, Salman Khan started his acting debut with a supporting role in the film Biwi Ho To Aisi. In 1989, He starred in a lead role in Rajshri production Film Maine Pyar Kiya. In 1990, Salman Khan appeared in film Baaghi: A Rebel for Love. His three successful films in 1991 were Patthar Ke Phool, Sanam Bewafa, and Kurbaan. In the same year, He worked with Sanjay Dutt and Madhuri Dixit in romantic drama Saajan. In 1994, He again worked with Madhuri Dixit in Hum Aapke Hain Kaun.
He worked with Rakesh Roshan production film with co-star Shahrukh Khan in film Karan-Arjun. In this film, He played the role of Karan. In 1997, He played the double role in Judwa and Auzar films, which are directed by comedy director David Dhawan. Salman Khan worked in many films like Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya, Jab Pyar Kisi Se Hota Hai, Kuch Kuch Hota He, Hum Saath Saath Hai, Biwi No-1, Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam and many other films. In 2004, He played a role as a comedian in Mujhse Shaadi Karogi and No Entry. In 2009, His super hit film Wanted, directed by choreographer turned director Prabhu Deva. On 10 September 2010, His released film Dabangg, In which, He played the role of the Afraid cop with comic effect in the film. He played the comedy role in a Ready film. He appeared in film Bodyguard which is the remake of Malayalam film of the same name with co-star Kareena Kapoor.
In 2011, Salman Khan produced his production house named SKBH (Salman Khan Being Human) Production. In 2012, He starred opposite Katrina Kaif in Ek Tha Tiger. After one year break, Salman starred opposite Daisy Shah in film Jai Ho. He worked in Kick, Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Prem Ratan Dhan Payo, Sultan, Tubelight. And his upcoming movie with Katrina Kaif, Tiger Zinda Hai. In 2014, He launched the second Production named Salman Khan Film (SKF) production. He also worked on a television show, He hosted the 10 Ka Dum Show in 2008. He also hosted the Bigg Boss series from season 5 till now.
- His name is not Salman Khan. His real name is Abdul Rashid Salim Salman Khan, shortly, he called Salman Khan.
- He always wanted to be a writer like his father Salim Khan.
- He is the only actor to have 9 movies in the 100 Cr club.
- He has a hobby of Painting, He is too good in painting.
- Salman Khan Join several charities during his career. He established his NGO named Being Human, which sales T-shirts and some other products online.
- In January 2012, Khan had offered 4 million to release about 400 prisoners in the state of Uttar Pradesh via his NGO.
- In July 2015, Khan donated his profit from his successful film Bajrangi Bhaijaan to all poor farmer to all over India.
- His relationship with Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai, which was the well-publicized topic in media, In March 2002, After their breakup, Rai accused him of harassing her. She claimed that Khan had not been able to come to terms with their breakup and was hounding her, Her parents reported a complaint against him.
- The case of Killing of a deer, Salman Khan hunted the deer with his all co-stars of the film “Hum Saath Saath Hain” -Saif Ali Khan, Sonali Bendre, Neelam and Tabu, were shooting for in the forests near Jodhpur in 1998. In 2007, Before the court granted him bail, Salman had spent a week in Jodhpur jail.
- On September 2010, Khan was reported to have claimed on a Pakistani channel that the 26/11 attacks got a lot of attention because the “elite” were targeted. During the interview, the actor had said: “It was the elite that was targeted this time. Five-star hotels and stuff. So they panicked. Then they got up and spoke about it. Khan also said that Pakistan was not to be blamed for it, That the Indian security forces had failed.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 1990, He received the Filmfare award for best male debut for Maine Pyar Kiya.
- In 1999, Received the Filmfare award for the best supporting role in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.
- In 2004, He counted in the 7th best-looking man in the world.
- In 2007, He received the Rajiv Gandhi award for his outstanding achievements in entertainment.
- In 2008-09, He received the best Anchor by Indian television award for 10 Ka Dum season 1 and 2.
- In 2012, Received the Masala award for the box-office star of the year (male).
- In 2015, He listed in 7th world’s highest paid actor.
What can we learn from him??
like Salman Khan, Respect every religion, Respect women. Find your strength in your weakness.