Sandra Bullock is an American actress and producer born on 26 July 1964, In Arlington, Virginia, U.S.
She is the daughter of John W. Bullock and his wife Helga Mathilde Meyer. Her father was United State Army employee and Part-time Voice coach. Her mother was an opera singer and voice teacher. She has one sibling sister Gesine Bullock-Prado.
In 2005, She married Jesse James. The couple divorced in 2010 when she had been found that he cheating on her. Sandra is the mother of one adopted son.
She completed her school education at Washington-Lee High School, where she actively participated in school’s stage production. then she enrolled in East California University to study acting but she quit before graduation.
During her initial days as an actress, she played the number of students films. She has acted in a stage production of ‘No Time Flat’. That performance had got her noticed and she had been offered film roles. In her first film role, She appeared as a Lisa Edward in film ‘Hangman’ in 1987. Then she appeared in several films such as ‘Love Potion No. 9’, ‘The Thing Called Love’, and ‘Fire on the Amazon’. In 1994, She had been selected to play Annie Porter in the action film, ‘Speed’, that became the breakthrough role. The film got huge commercial success. In 1996, She had appeared in ‘A Time to Kill’ with co-stars, Kevin Spacey, Samuel Jackson and Oliver Platt. In 1997, She appeared in the ‘Speed 2: Cruise Control’, the sequel to Speed. In 2000, She appeared in the comedy film ‘Miss Congeniality’, that was also got more success. She was also the part of Crime drama movie ‘Crash’ in 2004. In 2009, She had played the most important role in a Semi-biographical drama “The Blind Side”, Which is the story about young sportsman from a broken. In 2013, She starred in ‘The Heat’, which is buddy cop comedy film.
- Her full name is Sandra Annette Bullock.
- She first is widely known for her role in the 1994 hit movie Speed.
- Her movie “The Blind Side”, which is focused on the story, Michael Oher, an offensive lineman who plays for the Baltimore Ravens of the NFL is considered one of her best. Her performance as Leigh Anne Tuohy had been highly praised and won her several awards.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 1995, She received the MTV movie award.
- In 2006, She received the People Choice award.
- In 2010, She received the MTV generation award.
- In 2014, She received the People Choice award.
What can we learn from Her??
Like Sandra Bullock, Focus on your goal. Don’t think about others opinions.