Satya Nadella is an Indian American business Executive and current CEO of the Microsoft, Born on 19 August 1967, In Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
His father name was Bukkapuram Nadella Yugandhar, Who was worked as the Civil servant in Indian Administrative service. His mother name was Prabhavathi Yugandhar.
In 1992, Satya married Anupama, who is the daughter of K.R. Venugopal. The couple has three children, Two daughters, and one son.
He started his School education at Hyderabad Public School, Begumpet. After completing his school education. In 1988, He entered into the Manipal Institute of Technology to earned the Bachelor’s degree in Electrical engineering. Then he went to U.S for his Master’s degree in Computer Science at the University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee, after he received the MBA degree from the University of Chicago.
In 1992, After completing his graduation, He worked at Sun Microsystems. At Microsoft, there are major projects like cloud computing and development of one of the largest cloud infrastructures in the world under the leadership of Satya. After some time, Satya worked as Vice-president of Research and Development for the Online Service Division and also vice-president of Microsoft Business Division. In 2013, His salary was nearly $700,000. On 4 February 2014, He announced the new CEO of the Microsoft. After becoming the CEO, He made many changes in the company. He was the third CEO of the Microsoft after Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer. In June 2016, He published his first book with title ‘Hit Refresh’. this book will explore his life, Microsoft and about new technology.
- He is highest paid US CEO.
- He loves to play Cricket.
- He served as the vice-president of the Research and Development for Online Service Division.
- He also worked as the Executive Vice-President of Cloud and Enterprise group.
- He had made a statement that women should not ask for a raise and should trust the system, The statement was made while he was attending an event on Women in Computing in Phoenix, AZ.
Awards And Achievements:
- In 2014, He won the CNN IBN Indian of the year award.
- In 2015, He received the award of the Champion of the Change.
What can we learn from Him??
Like Satya Nadella, Believe in yourself. Never expect with any other. Do your work with full of passion.