Scarlett Johansson is an American Actress and singer born on November 22, 1984, In New York, U.S
She is born to Karsten Johansson and Melanie Sloan Johansson. Her father is architect originally from Copenhagen, Denmark. Her mother is a producer come from a Jewish family from Poland.
In 2001, She had dated guitarist Jack Antonoff for a year. In 2008, she married Ryan Reynolds, After a one-year courtship. Unfortunately, They divorced in 2011. In September 2013, She got engaged to Romain Dauriac, who owns an advertising agency.
She had educated at P.S. 41 in the elite Greenwich Village neighborhood. In 2002, She had enrolled at the Professional Children’s School in Manhattan.
In 2003, After her graduation, She had made her first adult role as Charlotte in the comedy-drama film, Lost in Translation. The same year, She had seen in the film, Girl with a Pearl Earring. In 2004, She performed as herself on the New York episode of the TV series, Entourage. She finally played the voice roles in the TV shows, Robot Chicken and Saturday Night Live. In 2005, She played Nola Rice in the Academy Award-nominated thriller film Match Point, which had directed by Woody Allen. It had screened at the Cannes Film Festival, the same year. In 2007, She played Annie Braddock in the comedy-drama film, The Nanny Diaries, Which had directed by Shari Springer Berman and Robert Pulcini. The film was a moderate success. In 2010, She had seen in the movies, Iron Man 2. The following year, She had played the role of Kelly Foster in the Cameron Crowe comedy-drama film, We Bought a Zoo. In 2012, She starred in the biographical comedy-drama film, Hitchcock, which had inspired by the life of the legendary English filmmaker, Alfred Hitchcock. That year, she had also seen in the film, The Avengers. In 2013, She had worked performed a voice role in the film, Her. That year, She had also seen in the Movies, Don Jon and Under the Skin. In 2017, Johansson described the character of cyborg Motoko Kusanagi in the film adaptation of the Ghost in the Shell franchise. She has also seen the black comedy movie Rough Night in the same year.
- Scarlett Ingrid Johansson is her full name.
- Scarlett is half Polish and half Danish.
- She has been smoking since was 15 years old.
- She is left-handed.
- This gorgeous and acclaimed American actress has the spirit of a child and even went on to celebrate her 20th birthday in Disneyland.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 1998, She received the YoungStar award.
- In 2001, She received the Toronto Film Critics Association award.
- In 2003, She received the Venice Film Festival Upstream award.
- In 2004, She received the BAFTA award.
- In 2008, She received the Gotham Independent Film award.
- In 2013, She received the MTV Movie for Best Fight award.
- In 2014, She Honorary Cesar.
What Can we learn from Her??
Like Scarlett Johansson, Don’t be afraid to be yourself. Stand out, because it’s always going to work in your favor.