Shahrukh Khan is known as SRK and King Khan in the Bollywood born on November 2, 1965, In New Delhi.
He spent his first five years in Mangalore, where his maternal grandfather Iftikhar Ahmed was Chief engineer of the port in 1960, his paternal grandfather, Jan Muhammad was from Pathan, Afghanistan. His Father Meer Taj Mohammed Khan was a freedom fighter based in Peshawar. Khan grew up in New Delhi, where his father had several businesses including hotel business. Khan comes from middle-class family. His family has lived in a rented apartment.
On October 25, 1991, He married to Gauri Chibber, a Punjabi Hindu.They have 3 Children, son Aryan Born in 1997, Daughter Suhana born in 2000 and little son AbRam who born through a surrogate mother in 2013.
Khan completed his school education at Columbia’s School in Central Delhi. He liked to play Hockey and Football during his school time. He received his Bachelor Degree in Economics from Hansraj College in 1985-1988, and Mass Communication from Jamia Millia Islamia University. Shahrukh Khan Started his acting career from Television serial “Dil Dariya” by Lekh Tandon in 1988. Khan becomes popular with series of Fauji.
Khan Starting his Film acting career from the “Dil Aashna Hai ” by Hema Malini. but his film Deewana released first in 1992 in the second lead to Rishi Kapoor. After his 3 films Dil Aashna Hai, Chamatkar and Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman released.
In 1993, Khan starting played a villainous role in two hit films, Darr: An Obsessive lover and in Baazigar: Murderer. Khan was popular with his famous line from Darr, ” I Love You, k-k-k Kiran”. In 1995, He starred in Karan – Arjun as an Arjun film with co-stars Salman Khan and Kajol. His Blockmaster film “Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge” with full of romance with co-star Kajol. In this, He played as young NRI who falling love with Kajol during their Europe trip.
Shahrukh Khan Starred more than 80 Bollywood films. His popular films are, Dil To Pagal Hai, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Kal Ho Na Ho, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gam, Ashoka, Devdas, Chak De India and many others. Khan starred in Amol Palekar’s fantasy drama, Paheli, In 2005. The letter he worked with Karan Johar third time in Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna Romantic Drama.
In 2016, Khan played a double role in his film Fan. In 2017, Khan played a bootlegger role in Raees film. Khan hosted a number of television awards show like Film fair, Zee Cine, and Screen Award. In 2007 he replaced Amitabh Bachchan in Kaun Banega Crorepati for one season.
- His first name was Abdul Rehman by his Nani.
- He always wanted to be an Army officer.
- Khan made his first salary around 50rs by working in Pankaj Udhas concert in Delhi
- Kha served as brand ambassador for various governmental campaigns, including Pulse Polio and National AIDS Control Organisation.
- King Khan had been got into an ugly fight with his friend Salman Khan at Katrina Kaif’s birthday bash in 2008.
- When Shahrukh and Gauri got their third child AbRam, King Khan became mired in controversy once again as it was alleged that SRK did a sex determination test.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 1997, He received best Indian Citizen award.
- In 2002, he received Rajiv Gandhi award for excellence in the field of entertainment.
- In 2005, He received Padma Shri award.
- In 2015, He was awarded an honorary doctorate by the University of Edinburgh.
What can we learn from him??
Like Him, stay updated in your life. love your work and work with passion. know the value of your life.