Taylor Swift is an American singer and songwriter who is known for narrative songs about her personal life born on 13 December 1989, In Reading, Pennsylvania, U.S.
She is the daughter of Scott Kingsley Swift and his wife Andrea Finlay. her father was a financial advisor and her mother previously worked as a mutual fund marketing executive. she has one younger brother Austin Swift.
she had not married but she had several affairs with famous celebrities and others. She had first dated to Joe Jonas, The Jonas Brothers in 2008. later she announced her relationship with Camilla Belle. Then she had dated Taylor Lautner, John Mayer, Jake Gyllenhaal, Harry Styles and Calvin Harris. Now she currently in a relationship with Tom Hiddlseton.
She had completed her school education at Alvernia Montessori school, then she had transferred to The Wyndcroft School. After she attended Wyomissing Area Junior/Senior High School.
She had signed up for RCA records and had begun flying from Nashville to Pennsylvania. During she performed at events, she worked with several songwriters like Brett Beavers, Mac McAnally, and Liz Rose. In 2005, she had performed at the ‘Bluebird Cafe’, where she had been impressed Scott Borchetta. In October 2006, She had released her first album named ‘Taylor Swift’, which reached number five on Billboard and her song run around 157 weeks. After her initial hits, In 2008 she had released her single titled ‘Love Story’, which is Number 4 on Billboard. she had also hosted “Saturday Night Live’. In 2009, She made her first film debut in the movie “Valentine Day”. Her album ‘Speak Now’, which is entered Guinness Book of World records listing, which had been downloaded more than 278,000 in its first week.
- Her middle name is Alison.
- She can play various Instruments like Guitar, Banjo.
- she is the first female performer who won the album of the year award twice.
- she became the youngest artist, who has written and sung a song that had hit the no one position on the Hot country songs when she had released her third single “Our Song”.
- In 2009, At MTV award Kanye West snatched a mike from her when she had went on stage to receive the award and had begun her speech.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 2009, She received the American Music award.
- In 2010, She received the Country Music Association award.
- In 2010, She received the People choice award.
- In 2012, She received the MTV Europe Music award.
- In 2015, she received the Billboard Music award.
What can we learn from Her??
Like Taylor Swift, Never expect from other, do your work yourself. Always live Positive.