The Undertaker is an American professional wrestler currently signed to WWE born on 24 March 1965, In Texas, U.S.
He is the son of Frank Compton Calaway and Betty Catherine Truby. He has four siblings. He is the youngest of his siblings.
He has been married twice. In 1989, He married Jodi Lynn. They had one son. The couple divorced in 1999. In 2000, He married Sara. They have two daughters and eventually, they divorced. In 2010, He married Michelle McCool. They had their first child in 2012.
In 1983, He had completed his graduation at Waltrip High School. Later, He had attended the Texas Wesleyan University where he continued playing basketball.
In 1984, He had made his wrestling debut in for World Class Championship Wrestling (WCCW). He had initially assumed the ring name, Texas Red, and following adopted a series of several other names over the coming years. In 1989, He had joined World Championship Wrestling (WCW) and had been given the wrestling moniker Mean Mark Callous. The WCW did not replace his contract in 1990 and had joined the World Wrestling Federation (WWF) which had become World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) in 2002 – later that year. After joining the WWF he had adopted the name the Undertaker. On 22 November 1990, he had made official on-camera debut Survivor Series as a heel when He had been the mystery partner of Ted DiBiase’s Million Dollar team. At the 1998 Fully Packed event, The main event listed on the card had been a tag team match for the WWF Tag Team Championship. During the late 1990s, He had suffered from a groin injury and took some time off from wrestling in order to recover. He made his victory in the early 2000s in a new avatar, He had left the mortician-themed attires of the past and took on a biker’s identity. The year 2007 had been a good one for the wrestler as he finally had won his first Royal Rumble match that year. He had entered the Rumble at No. 30 and had also won the title by eliminating Shawn Michaels, the 23rd entrant.
- He is a huge fan of motorcycles.
- Mark William Calaway is his real name.
- He loves to play golf.
- In 2007, The Undertaker’s appearance in the Royal Rumble match is considered to be one of his most exciting ones. Five acknowledged wrestling matches had been highlighted on the event’s supercard and had won the title by eliminating Shawn Michaels, another highly popular wrestler.
- He had been criticized by many former wrestlers for not putting the young talented guys over. Furthermore, He has also been alleged of hand-picking his WrestleMania opponent.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 1989, He had won the USWA Unified World Heavyweight Championship as Master of Pain.
- He had won the World Wrestling Federation/Entertainment/WWE Championship four times.
- In 2001, He received the WWF Hardcore Championship.
What can we learn from Him??
Like Undertaker, Always stay straightforward. Respect people who respect you.