Tom Brady is an American National Football League quarterback who plays for the New England Patriots, born on August 3, 1977, In California.
He is born to Thomas Brady Sr. And Galynn Patricia. He is the fourth child of his parents. He has three elder sisters.
He had a very strong relationship with Bridget Moynahan, but they split up in 2006. Bridget has given birth to Tom’s child after their separation. In 2009, Brady had tied the marital knot with model Gisele Bundchen and fathered a son in December in the same year and in 2012, Tom became a proud father of a girl.
In 1995, He graduated from the Junipero High School.
In 2000, Tom Brady had begun his professional NFL career when He had gotten drafted by the New England Patriots in the sixth round, where Tom had served mostly as a backup and got to play only one game in the entire season. However, The second season had been a whole another story altogether when he got the chance to play in place of the injured starting quarterback. Brady exhibited strength and speed and gave the first glimpse of what he was actually capable of like a quarterback. He had emerged as a star by the end of the season, He led his team to victory in 11 of the 14 games that He played as a starting quarterback. Postseason, Brady led the team to a great victory over St. Louis Rams at the Super Bowl 36 and was honored with the MVP of the game award. In 2005, Brady had been hired on by Patriots for six more years and for the whole next year’s season; their team had 12-4 victory record. The winning streak had continued with some major victories in the NFL and Super Bowls. Brady faced a severe knee injury in the very first game of the 2008 season and had been away from the field for a good two years. He had endured numerous surgeries and therapies and the rumors regarding the end of professional career started springing up. Brady had been again in the news as he led his team to a tight match, which once looked one-sided in favor of the San Francisco 49ers. Brady almost directed the tables as he brought his team back from a 28 point deficit, but ultimately had to suffer a loss at 41-34.
- Thomas Edward Patrick Brady Jr. Is his full name.
- Brady’s playoff win total is the highest in NFL history.
- He has three dogs.
- In 2012, Brady had become the first quarterback in NFL history to lead his team to 10 division titles.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 2002, He had been named in People magazine’s ’50 Most Beautiful People’ list.
- In 2004, He had been named Sportsman Of The Year.
- In 2007, He received the AP Male Athlete Of The Year award.
- In 2007, He received the AP NFL Offensive Player Of The Year award.
- In 2009, He received the NFL Comeback Player of The Year award.
- In 2010, He received the AP NFL Offensive Player Of The Year award.
- In 2011, He received the AFC Offensive Player Of The Year award.
What can we learn from Him??
Like Tom Brady, Keep focused on your goal. Don’t panic in a difficult situation, Never give up, Believe in yourself.