Valentino Rossi is Italian’s one of the most talented and successful motorbike racers ever born on 16 February 1979, In Urbino, Italy.
He is born to Graziano Rossi and Stefania Rossi. His father was also a motorcycle racer. He has two siblings, Clara Rossi, and Luca Marini.
At the end of 1991, He had become an expert in mini bike riding and had also won many awards. He had competed in the national kart championships which had held at Parma and came fifth in the race. After winning the championship, He had been trained to ride 125cc racing motorbikes and in 1995, He had won the Italian 125cc Championship. He had also raced in the 125cc European Championship where he maintained the third position. However, He had won the 1997 125cc World Championship held in Aprilia, to become the youngest rider ever to claim the championship. In 1998, He had taken up 250cc racing and came second in the World Championship which had been won by Loris Capirossi. In 2004, He had signed up with Yamaha and raced in the opening season of the Grand Prix in South Africa. He had won the championship to become the first ever rider to win premier class championships in a sequence, representing two different manufacturers. Out of the 16 races he had held that season and won nine, securing the World Championship title for himself. In 2008, He had recovered his repute by winning the MotoGP title by winning nine races.
- He is a huge fan of Italian football club Internazionale.
- In 2001, Rossi was 22 when he won the 500cc title.
- His first racing love was karting.
- In 2004, He grew the first driver to win back-to-back races with different manufacturers.
- He had been the first and the only rider to achieve 5000 career points in 2014.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 2005, He won the 7th World Championship and fifth consecutive MotoGP Championship.
- In 2006, He received the Laureus World Sports.
- In 2010, He received Winning Italy.
- In 2011, He received the Laureus World Sports.
What can we learn from Him??
Like Valentino Rossi, Respect for your competition and always be changing. Always smiling.