Vijay Shekhar Sharma, who is an Indian entrepreneur and founder of Paytm born on 8 July 1973, In Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh, India.
He is the son of Sulom Prakash Sharma and his wife Asha Sharma. He hailed from very small town. His father was school teacher and mother, Homemaker. He has one younger brother and two elder sisters.
In the year 2005, Vijay Sharma married Mridula Sharma. The couple has one son, Vivaan Sharma.
Vijay had passed higher secondary school at the age 14. He completed his B.Tech in Electronics and Communication at Delhi Technological University.
He inspired by the Alibaba’s founder Jack Ma and Masayoshi Son of Softbank. He had started his career with an internet-based business and later moved to XS Corporations in the year 1999. He is a strong and dynamic business leader. He is the managing director of One97 communication PVT Ltd, Which had offered mobile content like news cricket score, ringtones, jokes, and exam results. In 2010, Paytm was launched, Which is the child company of one97. Vijay Sharma is young and had the dynamic business stalwart, and always stay positive in thoughts and action.
- He couldn’t write, speak and understand English while he was in college.
- He graduates as the engineer at the age 19.
- In 2005, He founded one97 communication PVT Ltd.
- He builds company during his college days.
- In January 2017, Vijay Sharma made headlines, when a video from his company’s annual event had gone viral, In the video, Sharma had in an intoxicated state, had seen making derogatory remarks against rival companies.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 2016, He honored the Doctorate of Sciences (D.Sc.) Degree.
- In 2017, India today magazine ranked him 18th in 50 most powerful people of 2017 list.
- In 2017, He named the 50 most Influential young Indians for 2017.
What can we learn from him??
- Like Vijay Sharma, Put your unique idea in your work and make it better.