Virgil Van Dijk is a Dutch professional football player who plays as a center-back for English Premier League club Liverpool born on 8 July 1991, In Netherland.
He is born to Ray Van Dyke and Ruby Van Dyke. Virgil looks like his mother.
Currently, He is a relationship with Rike Nooitgedagt. The couple has been dating from a very long time. In 2014, hey had first child daughter.
He started his career with Eredivisie side Groningen, playing between 2011 and 2013. Then he moved to Scottish Premiership side Celtic. At there he won two league titles and s Scottish League Cup in both his seasons in Celtic. On 21 June 2013, The Dutch international signed with Celtic for a fee of around £2.6 million on a four-year contract. In 2015, He moved to Southampton of the Premier League. On 1 January 2018, Van Dijk joined Liverpool. Concerning in his international career, He has already represented Netherlands U19 and U21 level. On 10 October 2015, The 26-year-old had made his full international debut in a 2–1 victory away from home against Kazakhstan in a UEFA Euro 2016 qualifier. He had played in 16 matches for the Netherland senior team. Being a professional football player, He pockets an enormous amount of money from his profession.
- Virgil has a height of 6 ft 4 inches.
- He is best known as his nickname, Vig.
- He has more than 212k followers on Instagram and 175k followers on Twitter.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 2013, He won the PFA Scotland Team of the Year award.
- In 2014, He received the PFA Scotland Team of the Year award.
- In 2018, He was the UEFA Team of the Year.
- In 2018, He was the PFA Players’ Player of the Year.
- In 2019, He is the PFA Players’ Player of the Year.
What can we learn from Him??
Like Virgil Van Dijk, Endure the present, and watch for better things.