Wayne Rooney is an English professional footballer, who played much of his career as a forward, born on 24 October 1985, In Liverpool England.
He is the son of Thomas Wayne Rooney and his wife Jeanette Marie. He has two younger brothers Graham and John. John is also the professional footballer.
He married Coleen Rooney after six years of dating on 12 June 2008. The couple has three sons Kai Wayne, Klay Anthony, and Kit Joseph.
He attended the Our Lady and St Swithin’s primary school. Later he moved to De La Salle Humanities College.
He had started his career with playing for Manchester United in 2004-05 in a home game against Fenerbahce in the UEFA Championship League, Where He had scored a hat-trick in a 6-2 victory and was hailed as a sensational debutant. In the 2006 League Cup, He had scored twice in his team’s 4-0 win over Wigan Athletic in the final. Before 5 days of his 17th birthday on 19 October Rooney had scored a last-minute winning goal against Arsenal. He had scored a hat-trick – his first in three years – in the match against Portsmouth in 2009. He had also scored four goals in his team’s win over Hull City in 2010. That was the first time he had scored four in one match. Rooney had scored his 100th Premier League goal in a 3-1 win over Arsenal in the same season. During the 2011-12 season, Rooney had become a guide for his team to an 8-2 win over Arsenal by scoring a Hat-trick. The first of the hat-trick had been also his 150th goal for Manchester United. He had scored a hat-trick in his next game as well – a 5-0 away win over Bolton Wanderers
- He is tattoo lover.
- He had created records on his Manchester United debut.
- August month is his favorite month.
- He is the quiet foodie.
- He is the big fan of Harry Porter.
- In October 2014, Rooney is one of the first Premier League footballers who reached ten million followers on social media site Twitter.
- On 1 September 2017, Rooney had been arrested in Wilmslow by Cheshire police after being caught driving over the prescribed alcohol limit.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 2002, He won the BBC young sports personality of the year award.
- In 2004, He won the PFA young player of the year award.
- In 2005, He received the FIFPro young player of the year award.
- in 2008, He received the England player of the year award.
What can we learn from him??
Like Wayne Rooney, Focus on your life goal. Never think about useless things.