Xi Jinping, Who is Chinese Politician and now serve as General Secretary of Communist Party of China, born on 15 June 1953, In Beijing, China.
He is the son of Xi Zhongxun and his wife Qi Xin. He has four siblings including him Qi Qiaoqiao, Xi Anjan, and Xi Yuanping.
Jinping married twice. In 1980, He married Ke Lingling, who is a daughter of Ka Hua. They divorced within a few years. In 1987, He married Chinese folk singer Peng Liyuan. The couple has one daughter Xi Mingze.
He studied Chemical engineering at Beijing’s prestigious “Tsinghua University” from 1975 to 1079.
Xi had tried to join the communist party several times, but all time he had been rejected due to his father’s broken relationship with the communist party. In 1974, He finally received into the party. He had started his political career as an aide to Geng Biao. He had served three years as a party’s secretary in the Hebei province of China. In 1985, He had been transferred to Fujian. He worked as various party posts, started as Deputy Mayor of Xiamen. He had proposed several infrastructural improvements, but all of were rejected by the Provincial Authorities. In 1987, Jinping transferred to Ningde, where he served as district party chief. From 1998 to 2000, He had been the party leader in Fuzhou. In 2000, He had been named Fujian provincial governor. In 2003, He had moved to Zhejiang, where he had worked as governor and party secretary. In 2007, He had been picked to lead a Party in Shanghai. In 2012, Jinping appointed for the position of “General Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China”
- He sometimes referred to as China’s “Paramount Leader”.
- He is the 7th President of the communist party of China.
- His wife Peng Liyuan is well known former contemporary folk singer.
- On 17 January 2017, He became the first Chinese president, Who attended the “World Economic Forum” in Switzerland.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 2014, He awarded Grand Cordon of the Order of Leopold.
- In 2014, He honored Order of the Liberator by Venezuela.
- In 2014, He honored Order of Jose Marti by Cuba.
What can we learn from Him??
Like Xi Jinping, Humble with other. Give respect to everyone.