Yogi Adityanath, whose real name is Ajay Mohan Bisht. He is Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh was born on 5th June 1972 in the village of Panchur, Uttar Pradesh.
His father Anand Singh Bisht, who was a forest ranger. His mother was Savitri Devi, who was Homemaker. Yogi has 8 siblings including him. He was second born to his family.
He obtained his Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics from Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University in Uttrakhand.
In 1990, At age 21, Yogi left his house and join the Ayodhya Ram temple movement. He became the disciple of the head priest of Gorakhnath math mahant Avaidyanath, later he received the name “Yogi Adityanath”. Yogi Adityanath was appointed as the head priest of Gorakhnath math mahant in 1994 after the death of his teacher Avaidyanath.
In 1996, He became a charge-managing the election campaign for Mahant Avaidyanath. In 1998, He started his political career by becoming the youngest MP to be elected to the 12th lock sabha at the age of 26. After this, He was elected several times as an MP lock sabha in 1998, 1999, 2004, 2009 and 2014. From 1998 to 1999, He worked in departments like committee on food, civil, supplies, and public distribution. In 1999-2000, He was re-elected to the 13th Lock Sabha, where he worked in committee on food, civil, supplies, and public distribution and ministry of Home Affairs. In 2004, He was again elected to the 14th Lock Sabha, where he worked in committee on Governments Assurances and a ministry of Home Affairs. In 2009, He was re-elected to the 15th Lock Sabha, where he worked in committee on transport and tourism. In 2014, He was elected to the 16th Lock Sabha from Gorakhpur Constituency.
Yogi Adityanath did not have a smooth relation with BJP. But After sometimes everything became normal. He was visited many BJP leaders in Gorakhpur. He was a prominent BJP party campaigner in 2017 assembly election of Uttar Pradesh. After won the election, He became the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh on March 19, 2017.
After he came to power, He banned cow smuggling, tobacco, Paan, and gutka in the government office of Uttar Pradesh and founded anti-Romeo squad in the state.
- He is the youngest member of 12th Lok Sabha.
- He runs several schools and colleges, and run hospitals.
- He learned the Hindu texts, and he was trained as Sanyasi.
- His attendance in Lok Sabha was 77% and he had asked 284 questions, He participated in 56 debates and introduced three private member Bills in the 16th Lok Sabha.
- In 2005, Adityanath had been involved in a ‘purification drive’ that involved the conversion of about 1,800 Christians to Hinduism in the town of Etah in Uttar Pradesh. He said that he would not stop until he turns Uttar Pradesh and India into a Hindu state.
- In January 2007, a falling out occurred amidst a Hindu group and Muslims during a Muharram procession in Gorakhpur which led to the hospitalization of a young Hindu “Raj Kumar Agahari”.
- In 2015, Yogi declared that those who oppose Surya Namaskar, part of yog can leave India.
- Yogi compared Shahrukh Khan to Pakistani terrorist Hafiz Saeed. He said Shahrukh Khan should remember that majority population of India made him star.
What can we learn from him??
If you want to be successful in life, Make your life goal to become a success in life. work hard until your goal did not complete.