Britney Spears is an American Actress, Dancer, and well-known Singer and songwriter born on 2 December 1981, In McComb, Mississippi, US.
She is the daughter of Jamie Parnell Spears and his wife Lynne Irene Bridges. She has two siblings, Brother Bryan Spears and sister Jamie Lynn Spears.
She was involved in many relationships including Reg Jones, Justin Timberlake, Adnan Ghalib, Jason Trawick, and many other. In 2004, She had married her friend Jason Allen Alexander But annulled the marriage in next 55 hours. In the same year in 2004, She becomes engaged to Kevin Federline, an American Back Dancer. They got married after some time. They have two children, Sean Preston Federline and Jayden James Federline. They divorced in 2006.
In 1994, She had attended Parkland Academy in McComb, US. After She and her mover moved to New York and took part in ‘Star Search’, and also appeared in a number of TV commercials.
In 1997, She had been appointed by the senior vice president of A&R to work with producer Eric Foster, who had shaped her voice into more of pop style and her first album had been recorded in Cheiron Studios, Stockholm, Sweden. In 1999, Her debut album had been released “Baby One More Time”, which topped the billboard 200 charts as soon as it comes out. Its title track reached no 1 at billboard hot 100 and became the highest selling album by the teenager. In 1999, Her success increased all over the world. She appeared on the cover of Rolling Stone sexual portrayal. In 2000, Spears released her second studio album “Oops!… I Did It Again”, which broke all the records of highest debut selling solo artists. She did a tour for the album in the same year. In 2001, She has signed 8 million dollar deal with Pepsi and co-wrote a book with her mother ‘A Mother’s Gift’. In the same year, her third album “Britney” had been released and reached at number one position on the billboard 200. In 2002, She made her Hollywood film debut and acted in Hollywood movie ‘Crossroads’ which did not do very well but her performance had been appreciated. In 2003, She released her fourth studio album, “In The Zone”. She co-wrote most of the songs of the album and co-produced. In 2004, She came up with another album named “Greatest Hits: My Prerogative”. In the same year, she had a hit version of Bobby Brown’s ‘My Prerogative’. In 2005, Spears released her first remix album named “B in the Mix: The Remixes”. the album had sold a million copies all over the world.
- Her full name is Britney Jean Spears.
- She passed on the song “Umbrella”, which had been later recorded by Rihanna.
- She Loves to eat pizza.
- She also appeared on children’s variety shows for two seasons with several famous celebrities.
- She idolizes Madonna.
- She had been offered a role in the movie “Chicago”, but the role went to the Actress Lucy Liu.
- She had sued by her bodyguard claimed on her of sexual harassment in 2010, and the case had been settled out of the court in 2012.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 1999, She received MTV Europe music award.
- In 2001, She received Kids choice award.
- In 2005, She received the Grammy award.
- In 2008, She received the MTV Video Music award.
- In 2014, She received the People choice award.
What can we learn from Her??
Like Britney Spears, Be stronger in every situation. Work with full of concentrate.