Elizabeth Olsen, who is an American actress born on 16 February 1989, In California, US.
She is the daughter of David Olsen and his wife Jarnett Olsen. His father is real estate developer and mortgage banker in Los Angeles. Her mother is a personal manager and former dancer. She has two elder twin sisters, Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen. She has also older younger brother and two younger half-siblings.
In March 2014, she got engaged to actor Boyd Holbrook. They broke up and called off their engagement in January 2015.
She attended the Campbell Hall School in North Hollywood, California till class 12. Then she enrolled at New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts for her graduation. In March 2013, She finally graduated after almost six years of study.
She had started her acting career at the age of four, She appeared in six of Mary-Kate and Ashley’s production. She also auditioned for the film ‘Spy Kids’. In 2011, She acted her major role in the film ‘Martha Marcy May Marlene’. For her performance, she received several critical awards. Next, she appeared in the psychological horror movie, ‘Silent House’, as a role of Sarah. The film got a mixed response and her performance greatly appreciated. Later she performed in several movies such as ‘Liberal Art’, ‘Red Lights’ both films had been released in 2012. In 2013, She had been seen in the movie “Very Good Girls”. She later starred in the South Korean film “Oldboy”, Hollywood movie “Kill Your Darlings”. In 2014, She had played a role in the film ‘Godzilla’. In 2015, She appeared in ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’. She played a role of Scarlet Witch in the “Captain America: Civil War” movie.
- Her full name is Elizabeth Chase Olsen.
- everyone called her Lizzie.
- She almost quit acting because of media.
- Her films ‘Godzilla’, and ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ which became international blockbusters and had made big money at the box office.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 2011, She won the 5 different awards for her performance.
- In 2011, She received the Chicago Film Critics Association’s Most Promising Performer award.
- In 2011, She received the Florida Film Critics Circle’s Pauline Kael Breakout Award.
- In 2013, She received the Fangoria Chainsaw Best Leading Actress Award.
- In 2015, She received the American Film Festival’s Hollywood Rising Star Award.
What can we learn from Her??
Like Elizabeth Olsen, Give respect to everyone. Never ignore anyone. Focus on your career.