Julianne Hough is an American actress, singer, and dancer born on 20 July 1988, In Utah, U.S.
She is the daughter of Bruce Robert Hough and his wife Mari Anne Hough. Julianne is the youngest of the five children in her family.
Julianne Hough had been in a short relationship with country singer Chuck Wicks from August 2008 to November 2009. At age 18, She had been engaged to Zach Wilson in 2006.
She had started training formally at the Center Stage Performing Arts along with Josh Murillo in Latin Ballroom. later She had begun to participate in dancing competitions at the age of nine. She had been just 10 when her parents divorced, she along with her brother Derek was sent to London to live and study with Corky and Shirley Ballas. She went on to bag the trophy of the renowned dance reality show ‘Dancing with the Stars – Season 5’ and had become the youngest professional dancer to win the show. But once had not been enough for the dancer as she won the title of professional champion at the same show in November 2007. As it would turn out to be, ‘Dancing with the Stars’ played a very important role in her career as an exceptional dancer and choreographer. Hough’s first country music single named “Will You Dance With Me”, had been released to iTunes and Wal-Mart in May 2007 to raise money for the American Red Cross. In the same year, she made her debut album as a country singer. Hough had returned back to “Dancing with the Stars” on October 11, 2011, and danced with her “Footloose” co-star Kenny Wormald, as well as her brother.
- She Grew up in Utah with four brothers and sisters.
- Won Dancing with the Stars two seasons in a row; with Apolo Anton Ohno in season 4, and with Helio Castroneves in season 5.
- She was ranked #30 on Maxim Magazine’s Hot 100 Women of 2008.
- She had appeared in her first leading role as Ariel Moore in the 2011 remake of ‘Footloose’, opposite Kenny Wormald.
- She had been the youngest American dancer to win both International Latin Youth Champion and Junior World Latin Champion at the Blackpool Dance Festival.
Awards and Achievements:
- She is a two-time professional champion of ABC’s ‘Dancing with the Stars’ and was nominated for a Creative Arts Primetime Emmy in 2007 for Outstanding Choreography in season five of the show.
What can we learn from her??
Like Julianne Hough, Never expect from other, do your work yourself. Always live Positive.