Michael Jackson, Who was famous American singer, songwriter, and dancer born on 29 August 1958, In Gary, Indiana, U.S.
He was the son of Joe Jackson and his wife Katherine Jackson. His father was former boxer and Steelworker at the U.S Steel. His mother played clarinet and piano and part-time worker at Sears to support a family. He had three sisters, Their names are Rebbie, Latoya, and Janet and had five brothers Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Marlon, and Randy.
Jackson married two times. He had been in a number of affairs including Whitney Houston, Madonna, Broke shields. In 1994, He had married Lisa Marie Presley. after two years in 1996, They divorced. In 1996, He married Debbie Rowe. The couple divorced in 1999. Michael has three children. one son Michael Joseph Jackson Jr and two daughters, Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince Michael Jackson ||.
He had completed his education at Montclair College Preparatory School from California. Later he joined the family band, Jackson 5.
The Jackson 5 had started touring Midwest, They performing at black clubs. In 1967, They had released their first single named, ‘Big Boy’ with Steeltown record but they had been unable to get more interest of an audience. In 1968, Jackson had signed a contract with Motown records, for that, they had relocated to Los Angeles. In 1969, They launched their first album ‘Diana Ross Presents the Jackson 5′. The band launched their solo single being ‘Got to be Be There’. That was got more success and established his reputation as a solo artist. In 1975, The band withdraws its association with Motown and signed with Epic Records with a new name “The Jacksons”. The band released their new six albums from 1976 to 1984. Michael became a songwriter of the group and write hit one after the other. In 1979, He released his solo album ‘Off the Wall’, this album had been more hit and generated four U.S. top 10 hits. In 1982, He released his another album ‘Thriller’. This album had broken all the records to become the best-selling album of all time worldwide. The album sold 65 million copies and achieved the Double Diamond status in the U.S. Later he reunited with his brothers and gave a live performance. That time he showed his signature dance style “the Moonwalk”, Which became an epic. In 1985, He co-wrote the “We Are the World”. In 1987, He had released his other solo album named “Bad”, Which was successful but failed to break down the Thriller’s record. In 1988, The exemplary pop star had released his autobiography with tilted Moonwalk. In 1992, He founded the “Heal the World Foundation”. In October 2001, He released his last full-length album.
The King of Pop passed away unexpectedly on 25 June 2009, In Los Angeles.
- He was the highest -earning deceased artist.
- His famous dance move was “The Moonwalk”.
- He was average student and was bad in spellings and grammar.
- He loved pets and had a Python.
- He was Book warm.
- In 1984, He won eight Oscars.
- Jackson had been inducted twice into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
- He had a star on Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- He was accused of child sexual abuse in 1993.
- In 1999, Jackson canceled the number of concerts and had been sued by his event organizer Marcel Avram for canceling his music concert.
Award and Achievements:
- In 1984, He won the American Music Award of Merit award.
- In 1984, He won the Grammy Award for Best Male Rock Vocal Performance.
- In 1994, He received the Germany Legend Award.
- In 1995, He received the MTV Europe Music Award for Best Male.
- In 2008, He won Germany Hall of Fame award.
- In 2010, He received the Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award.
What can we learn from Him??
Like Michael Jackson, Build community and collaborate. Always be gentle in leadership.